Freedom Centre UK
A bit more...
Betsy and Andrew moved to Bath, UK to start a church specifically to help those who don't know Jesus and those who have walked away from Jesus and/or church. Freedom Centre UK started meeting on Sundays in 2000, and has grown to have many diverse groups (Life Groups and Espresso Groups) meeting mid-week, along with exciting and flourishing children's and youth groups. We also love being a part of the Hillsong Network where we are able to be inspired and supported by the conferences, wisdom and training that they provide to 'champion the local church'.
Our mission is for people to...
To help people find a life bringing relationship with Jesus where they grow in understanding and revelation of Him and his goodness.
To create environments where people are inspired to follow Jesus and also build authentic relationships with each other that encourage us to live our best life!
To create a community where people can discover their specific God given purpose. We love how God has made us all unique with a different purpose but a shared vision.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
To be a blessing to our cities. God has asked us to live lives that are bigger than ourselves. We love to make a difference by being hope in hopelessness, help in need, light in the darkness and responding to people’s difficulties.
Our top 10 values are:
1. We are Jesus centred and Bible based.
2. We are purposed, focused and generous.
3. We value the presence of God & expect miracles.
4. We believe Jesus is love and hope and we want others to discover Him.
5. We love to grow in faith and dream big especially about Isaiah 58 and Isaiah 61.
6. We have a high value on integrity and dealing with conflict biblically.
7. We value building community and giving people a sense of belonging.
8. We love creativity and the beauty and the life it brings.
9. We put a high value on investing into generations and love kids!
10. We love to serve and honour the sad, disadvantaged and each other.
We love being a part of your journey as you find your God-given purpose, & we count it a privilege to have you as part of the Freedom tribe!
What do we do for students?
Freshers lunches - every Sunday throughout October we invite you to join us for food after church, where you can meet some of our students and leaders and find out more about our church.
Student lunches - we run student lunches that are hosted by families in church, as we love our students and families hanging out, getting to know each other and supporting each other.
Student socials - we love seeing students connected to each other and having fun, so we have student socials planned every month for the year
Life groups - life groups run across Bath and we encourage our students to join one so they feel more a part of church life!
When & Where
Lower Bristol Road
10.30am and 5pm every Sunday at our very own Freedom Auditorium for our morning and evening services at Lower Bristol Road, BA2 1EP.