Student mission is not on hold. Amongst the huge impact that COVID-19 has had, we are also seeing a greater openness to the gospel among students. Our response to the crisis, and more importantly to what we believe God is doing, is to keep the Fusion team fully employed and serving God's mission to students during lockdown and the current restrictions.
This has included the following:
- Training 18-80 year-olds to lead unmissable online small groups.
- Running webinars on creative evangelism during the lockdown.
- Helping student workers to invite all students to try church online.
- Preparing young people for University in very unusual circumstances.
- Assisting churches and furloughed student workers in caring for their students.
- Supporting and connecting with isolated students in lockdown.
If we can help you with any of the above please do contact us.