We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information about your visits to, and use of this website, including information about your device/s
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website and application services; email notifications and/or newsletters.
How we use this information?
We may use your personal information to:
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our activities, resources & services which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to Fusion's websites or apps
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
- We do not collect data for the purpose of selling information to any third parties
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write, email or phone us as soon as possible. Our contact information can be found here. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How do we keep your information secure?
We take the security and protection of your personal information extremely seriously. We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
All electronic information is stored securely with restricted access via secure login credentials. On the rare occasion that we store physical records; appropriate levels of security are employed to ensure restricted access & protected storage.
What are you responsible for?
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log into our websites or apps).
What are cookies, and how do you use them?
We collect data using cookies. A cookie is an alphanumeric text file that is sent from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. Cookies allow a website to remember who you are, so that when you visit again it recognises you as a visitor and can help you with personalised information when filling out forms or signing in. Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. To do this, look at the help menu on your browser.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Financial transactions including purchases and donations are facilitated by a number of external reputable services. These include
From time to time, we will make changes to this statement to keep it relevant and up to date. Please make sure you check regularly to see what’s changed.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.