Are you called to serve this move of God amongst students through Graphic Design?
The mission of Fusion is backed by a team of talented creatives who use their skills to build this Kingdom movement amongst students and churches. From app developers to videographers; Fusion draws on a team of specialists ready to respond to needs as required.
We have an opening for a graphic designer/s to join the team. This is an opportunity to use your God given skills and creativity to serve Him through this movement. We are looking for a designer to come on board and visually communicate Fusion's vision to our stakeholders.
Are you passionate about church, students and great design? We want to hear from you. You could be a freelance designer, a design agency or an experienced Graphic Design student or graduate.
Called to join the team?
Alternatively, it could be that God is calling you to join the Fusion team. Fusion believe God is calling many more people to join this student movement, see it gather momentum and are creating pathways that allow more people to play their part. Could you be called to serve God through Graphic Design? We want to hear from you. Explore our requirements below in addition to information contained here.
What we need
Outlined below are our requirements. Use the form to let us know about you and how you could meet them. If you'd like to talk further about the opportunity drop us a line.
Location: Anywhere within the United Kingdom with access to high speed internet. Ability to travel to in-frequent meetings in the Midlands is advantageous.
Reporting To: Operations Manager
- To design and develop Fusion's brand through graphic design and visual storytelling.
- To work within the Fusion team to respond to design graphic needs from design briefs.
We have design work that requires a minimum of one day per week and more than that on an adhoc basis. Expect this time requirement to increase as the movement grows.
- Book and resource design and layout. For example; The Student Linkup Box and books like Living Mission that tell stories of the movement.
- Various event branding and print media design.
- Fuse Magazine – Design of twice annual 52 page A5 Fuse Magazine. Working alongside Fuse Editor; you will build on current magazine template, continue to produce a quality publication, whilst developing and enhancing its design and look.
- Social Media campaign design
- Email campaign design using MailChimp
- White Paper and e-book design. A key component of Fusion’s resourcing and training is production of downloadable training resources.
Front-end Web Development (Desirable):
- Ability to work alongside our back-end developer to take on front-end design and development of Fusion's website.
Any other design needs as required. We operate with a fast-moving, responsive and can-do ethos. As a member of the Fusion team you’ll need to have this posture and approach.
- Responsive, relational, self-starter, organised, flexible and adaptable. A team player.
- A passion for Church and Students
- Confidence, to present, communicate and explain your ideas
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adobe Software Suite
- Creativity and design
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Experience of photography and illustration would be beneficial
- Ensure design files are stored safely, securely and accessible to Fusion Team.