Small Groups Big Mission
God is getting his church ready for a much bigger move of his Spirit across the student world. We are convinced that the key to this bigger move is in the small, with every Christian student playing their part. That is what this workbook is all about - a practical step by step guide to joining in with God’s movement.
The resource is made up of 4 parts:
PART I: SMALL GROUPS OF REAL COMMUNITY
1. World Changing Vision and Values - Why and how should I run small groups?
2. Building Contagious Community - How do I make a small group life-giving?
3. Navigating the Community Cycle - What do I do when a small group is struggling?
PART II: SMALL GROUPS OF REAL FAITH
4. Preparing Unmissable Meetings - How can I ensure students will prioritise their small group?
5. Setting Your Meeting on Fire - How do I guarantee that small groups help my students grow in faith?
PART III: SMALL GROUPS OF REAL CREATIVITY
6. Transformative Bible Study - How do I create compelling bible studies?
7. Everyday Evangelism - How can evangelism become a lifestyle?
8. Mission Styles - What is the most natural way to share my faith?
PART IV: SMALL GROUPS OF REAL GROWTH
9. Life Changing Discipleship - How do we create a discipleship culture?
10. Discipling New Christians - How do we disciple new Christians?
11. Developing Leadership Skills - What does a leader need to do?
12. Towards a Movement - How do I lead a multiplying small group movement?